Thursday, August 18, 2011

GeoGabra 4

I am so happy that they are updating GeoGabra. The new things that we are able to do is so cool. This will make my life so much easier. I know that this will cut down my time spent on working on examples for class. I am hopping that they can come out with a couple more tutorials. They were able to give me a lot of good ideas. I think that it will be fun for the kids too. I would like to have a couple of updates on what I can do with posting geogabra on blogger.com without having to resize it. I am also looking forward to having my kids do the viz that I worked on today. I think that they will have a lot of fun with it and be very interested in it in the long run. I will just have to make sure to check on the computer lab before I get them started.

No comments:

Post a Comment